Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Breathed out by God"

It is truly amazing how powerful Gods word is, 1Tim.3:16 says, " all scripture is breathed out by God" every word in the bible is from God and when we disobey or disbelieve His word we are disobeying or disbelieving God.

Col.3:16, "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly" how can this happen if we do not read His word? One of my most common downfalls is not reading Gods word, often I get into ruts where I don't read the bible for days on end, it also really effects my character and I get to feeling really empty and wonder why, then it hits me that I haven’t been feeding my spiritual body! I know that God didn't give me His word so that I could let it sit on the shelf and only be used on sundays, and with His help, I will do my best to be fluent in my bible reading.

By His grace,
Bryanna

6 comments:

Kade said...

Hey, we'll be waching your blog!

all for Jesus said...

OH MY WORD NANA!!!!! There are almost THREE HUNDRED different templates!!!! And they are all so cute, amazing, patriotic, and fun!!! Thank you so much for telling me about it!! My mom and I are going to go through them together later today. Caleb already picked one out for his blog. Thank you again!!

Praying for y'all!!

YLSIC
Naomi<><

a daughter of the king said...

Great!
Thanks!

Bryanna

all for Jesus said...

Hi Nana,
I was wondering how you get the pictures that are on your side bar. The one with a women sitting down and a verse in it? I have seen other blogs with all different verses, but never really could find out how you get them.
Thanks my faithful friend!
YLSIC
Naomi<><

a daughter of the king said...

Hey Naomi, have you ever been to "modesteen", its on the rebelution blog roll and you can get lots of diferent scripture tags there, If you need any more help locating it just let me know:)

Love you lots!
Bryanna

cj said...

Hey Bryanna, I tagged you at my blog. Come check it out!