Friday, October 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

I just got tagged by cj at Meek not Weak

This is the first time I have ever been tagged by anyone. Here are the rules
to this thing:

1. Link to the person(s) who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself

4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.



Well, here are six random things about myself:

1. I don't like chocolate.

2. I 'm a Jane Austen fan.

3. I love coffee and apples.

4. I've never been stung by a bee.

5. I live next door to my church.

6. And I just found out that I'm not a very interesting person:)

I'll tag,

April(my Mom)(Delighting in Jesus)

Mrs. Burpee(Pearls from africa)

Mrs. Pierce(Seasons of a comon housewife)

Kaleb(Resting in the creators hand's)

7 comments:

all for Jesus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaleb said...

So Who Started this tagging thing

Kaleb said...

Hey Bryanna, my entry is up.

Caleb Nathaniel said...

I've never been stung by a bee either. :-)

Charlie said...

Not an interesting person? Well I just found out (and you probably already know it) that I'm not a very interesting writer.

Melissa said...

Nanna, Here is the web page for that skirt http://www.sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=212

It is the one just below the pattern for a shirt into a toddler dress. Enjoy! By the way, I didn't follow the pattern exactly. I needed to make adjustments, so I could make one for each of my girls. So, I worked with what I had. Each tier was much shorter around (meaning if Grace's waist is 21 and I do 21x1.5=31.5 then the second tier should have been 31.5x1.5=47.25 and I think I made it 44 or something like that...then the third was supposed to be 47.25x1.5= 70.8 and I made it like 68 or something like that) than what it should have been. Boy, I hope that made sense??? Even still, Grace's skirt is really full...so you might want to take that into consideration. This is supposed to be a fun twirly skirt...so if you want it less full, just multiply it by maybe 1.3 or something like that. Have fun :)

a daughter of the king said...

Thanks Mrs. burpee, I actually finished one for bizzy today!

Bryanna