Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I think that every year I learn more about the meaning of "thanksgiving" and that its not just about good food and fun, its actually about giving thanks! I think that this year I've learned that I have so much to be thankful for! right down to every breath that I'm breathing.
I don't have a lot of time but I just wanted to share my biggest thanks...I'm soooo thankful that I have someone to thank! and that someone is Jesus Christ, every day should be a thanksgiving to Him!
(My second biggest thanks is that my daddy gets to visit!)

Happy Thanksgiving!
In Christ,
Bryana

4 comments:

Caleb Nathaniel said...

Amen! I've learned to be thankful for every heartbeat ;-).

That's cool that your dad gets to visit you. I never even thought about the fact that he might be away. Will this be the first time you've seen him since he's been away?

all for Jesus said...

Yay! I am so happy your dad gets to come home for Thanksgiving!!

I am thankful for a faithful friend like you Nana, I thank God for you!
I love you!!

Thank you for the great reminder!
Tell your Family I said Happy Thanksgiving!

a daughter of the king said...

Yes, this is the first time we'll see him since he left, actually my mom is at the airport right now picking him up! I'm so exited!

Oh Naomi, thank you so much! Your the faithful one! Thanking God for your friendship!

Charlie said...

I saw a church sign that read:
"Thanksgiving is good, but Thanksliving is better!"

That's a neat little saying!