Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An update...finally!

Hey everyone! Yup, I'm still alive, I know that I have been very unfaithful to posting for the past few weeks and I'm soooo sorry! Life has been really busy lately, Saturday my dad left for Virginia, he will be there for a little while and then he moves on to Iraq or Afghanistan for a whole year! I'm going to miss him so much! before he left we wanted to spend as much time as we could with him, so I didn't spend any time on the computer, but now that he's gone you'll be hearing a lot more from me.

I would love it if y'all could pray for me and my family, that we would have a smooth year.
Thank you!

By His grace,
Bryanna

8 comments:

Charlie said...

Hey! More power to ya!

Caleb Nathaniel said...

I definitely will be praying. Was there anything else that you would like us to pray for you guys?

all for Jesus said...

My fam is praying for y'all. I quote Caleb "Is there anything else that you would like us to pray for you guys?"
Love you!!

YLSIC
Naomi<><

Kade said...

Great! I was waiting for an update! God Bless!

-Kole

a daughter of the king said...

Thank y'all so much for your prayers! You can pray for my daddy too.

Your sister in Christ,
Bryanna

all for Jesus said...

We are praying for him too!!

Sharon said...

I'll pray.

a daughter of the king said...

Thank y'all so much for your prayers!

Your sister in Christ,
Bryanna